[alfa] Re: aroc vintage club

i didn't realize the club was anything more than a vintage club as it is. there hasn't been anything new to get concerned about for almost 10 years. in addition, there is no real prospect for anything new here in another 10 years. all we have to deal with is what is here already. so some guys want to polish them and some guys want to mod and/or race them, so what, most just want to keep them going and drive them. not sure how any of this conflicts - but i guess that is just me.
andy