[alfa] Duetto Spark Plugs or other issues?

Hello all,

Can someone please advise me what type of plugs to use in my 1600 Weber
carbureted Duetto.

Currently I use lodge plugs. I have been having a hard time starting the car
since I went to lodge plugs. Also whenever I get the car started it feels
like I am flooding the engine when I hit the accelerator while warming it
up. I would litteraly have to wait 3 min to get going, without touching the
gas pedal or I get the stalling feeling during this time frame. Either too
weak spark or too much fuel.

When I purchased the car it had NGK's. Which ones???? I am guessing the
issue is the Lodge Plugs at this point.

Now it is about 0 Celcius and the car will not start altogether

Any suggestions on the what NGK's were in there formerly or Champions plug
types would help.

Ron