[alfa] Fw: Correct u-joints for 105/115 ('74 Spider)

Hi all,

    I found the following info a while back when changing the U-joints on my
'67 Duetto.  It seems that Alfa put the smaller U-joints in until 1965, then
from '65 to '68 they used small or large and in '68 they went to the large
ones.

Alfa U-Joints:

1954-1965    1300/1600

1966-1968    w/ .938 dia caps   NAPA # 431

1966-1968    w/ .945 dia caps

1968-1994                   NAPA # 413

Notice the difference in size is only .007".  Measure and make sure.
Skip Patnode
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va