[alfa] GTV in for a clutch

Cats,

My 74 GTV 2L is going in for a new clutch in a few days.
What can I have done worthwhile when it is in the shop?

My plan is a new clutch/presure plate/TO bearing, new
slave and hose, send the flywheel to Dan Marvin for a
lighten and resurfacing.

Is there anything else to do or look for? Are there any
seals that become serviceable with the clutch out? Is the
rear engine seal accessible?

And how much should I specify to remove from the flywheel
for fast street use? I'm running Wes' A16 cams (10.2mm,
240 deg duration) and a Marvin head with oversized intakes
and stock exhaust valves, porting and poshing, and stock
Spica pump.

Thanks,
Stefano