[alfa] Alfa Youth (note from original author)

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. But tonight the NY club has come out swinging. Their story is that I "was offered a compromise which allowed him to be the Web Master of the new site, provided that the domain name belonged to the club" This is news to me. They said I could help and I politely declined the job. No one EVER asked for/about the domain. That story is complete bull. No one EVER brought it up with me. I would have gladly given it to you, but its too late now. They paid for the hosting and gave me a few t-shirts as a gift which I am going to most likely send back. Might I add that they offered to pay me a salary but I refused.
Monty