[alfa] trip to PayPal, with thanks

I'm just back from sending in a donation -- couldn't have been easier, and
couldn't be more deserved.   It also reminds me to thank you all for the
help I got in my search for a roof rack last autumn (hooray for
Sonny/Soren), in learning to act fast when my 164S started to smell of gas,
and for the tip on replacing a bent aerial.  And most of all for the all the
ways the digest reminds me to resist my world when they tell me to junk the
sweet Giulia Super in my garage and turn my 164 in for a Honda .... So good
luck Richard, and thanks to you all.

Regards,
Joan

Seattle, WA