[alfa] Correct u-joints for 105/115 ('74 Spider)

Hi Group:

A short while ago there was a discussion about the correct u-joints for a 105/115 driveshaft. Apparently, some vendor(s) sell ones that fit, while others don't. Too bad I didn't pay attention, because now my '74 Spider needs a pair. Anyone care to refresh my memory?

BTW, my PayPal donation is on its way. Thanks Richard, and all my fellow Digesters, for everything.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's