[alfa] Digest support

Here's how I deal with Digest support.

When I sell something on eBay, I almost always receive payment via PayPal.

When my account had a few bucks (and I mean a few), I'll simply PayPal a
small contribution. Most of my contributions are very small!

I've never sent more than $ 25 at or so in a single payment, and a few $ 10
contributions, but I figure it may help.

I receive Digest Posts virtually everyday, so it's on my mind. Sending $ 5
is like a latte & bagel. $ 10 is like a quick sandwich and soda for lunch.

I don't sell on eBay often, but when I do, I send a few bucks to the Digest.

Totally painless...

Mike Nakamura
Fall City WA USA

91 Spider