[alfa] Spring cleaning

I have started to clean the house and am having a tough time pitching some old car parts. If any one is close enough to Fairfield CT (SW Corner) and wants some/all send me a note off line Deno@domain.elided
The cost is free unless you want to make a donation to the digest.
I have 4 doors from a 67 Super. Not in great shape if I can remember, but still have all the latches, windows etc.
A dash board and a heater box assembly.
Front and rear seats from the same car. They are a real tacky 1960's Diner red vinyl.
Looks like two rear windows also. One has the trim.
A back window from a 1969 GTV and what looks like two side windows. Only the glass.
A 1750 center console with guages.
A couple of 2 liter air boxes.
I will look hard at condition if anyone wants me to, but this is mostly stuff that came with cars that were not in the best of shape to start with.
As the dumpster fills I will look at add to this list.
Deno