[alfa] Another direction comment...

You know, I was just thinking...

I recall reading some of my dad's old magazines, some of them said that the new Alfas were nothing like the old ones, and may be shunned by the old owners.

How many times have we heard that line? Be it the Alfetta, Milano, 164, any of the new cars...

It was written in the '50s in response to the very good Giulietta, except that it's not a 6C 1750.

People have opinions, that is what is great.

And all of us are members of the club.

If you want it to go in a certain direction, just get involved. Marc, like myself, do this for the love of the car. Which is why I think you are members of either this digest or the club.

Take example of my friend Peter Webb- don't get discouraged, just keep trying. Write, write, write.

Like I said before, this is your club, you paid to be in it, make it what you want it to be.

Eric Storhok
A2

p.s. richard- I'm also alfa73@domain.elided....

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm