[alfa] Welty Fund

Richard and all -
I finally put my money where my mouth is and anted up a smidgen for the
digest. Thanks, Richard, for including paypal as an option. I seem to never
quite get to the check book.

I am one of the old timers who remembers the good old days wherein finding a
simple part (oh, like brake pads - or try shoes for a Guilietta!) was a
challenge.

In appreciation of a service for which I am eternally grateful,
Ben
---