Re: [alfa] Re: Mosko's moronic comments

Mosko,

You are obviously a very cool guy based on your response to my caustic assertion.  Thanks for goiing easy on me.  Again, I feel the issue with Alfa prices is more a demand issue than a supply side issue.  E-bay is a good case in point as it typically will find the efficient clearing price for a product, including Alfas, as enough people are able to view and bid, thus ensuring decent visibility and exposure of the product.

I sure hope that Alfas continue to appreciate.  That way I can someday get the $20K+ back I spent restorin my Spider (though I have pledged to never sell it).  I don't think asking more for our cars will solve the problem.  Besides this would take a coordinated effort across the entire US market.  Often referred to as a form of price fixing.

Take care,

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL