Your cup is half empty; mine is half full. I believe Alfa prices are going up
as we argue the issue. Case in point are your cars. Sports Car Market
Magazine (50,000) circulation, edited by Keith Martin who originally created the
magazine as an Alfa Romeo Newsletter, has become the leading authority on sports
car prices in the country.The price guides show a low-range and a high range
for #2 cars. Not mint Concours winning cars but nice everyday drivers in good
condition. #1 cars sell for premiums of up to 50% and more (my opinion).

The lastest SCM price guide shows your '73 spider to be worth $8000 in number
#2 condition and indicates that the valuation of your car increased 8% over
last year.when it was valued at $7000. Your '95 164Q is valued at $16.500 in
the SCM guide and did not go up in value. On the other hand, according to SCM,
in 2003 your Q dropped 17% in value compared to 2002. This means that
depreciation has stopped on your car. And if your Q is as good as you say it is you
might find a buyer at more than $16,500.

" I think Mosko's needs to take a few economics classes at the local
community college..."

I know a little bit about economics, the marketplace and business, Jasen. My
faculty ID number at the University of Phoenix is 100368536. I teach courses
at the Bachelors level in International Business, Management and Marketing. For
the past 28 years I've run the business I created in the hobby industry,
employ 25 and dominate the niche we occupy within that industry. For info to:
www.modelexpo-online.com.

I want to encourage everyone to not give their cars away unless they are
beaters. In that  case you have little choice. Also, a good place to stay in touch
with Alfa prices is in the Alfa Owner magazine, which has greatly expanded
its classified section. It is now free of charge to anyone selling their Alfa.
The format, look and content has also improved greatly under our new publisher,
Parabolica in Los Angeles.

In a message dated 3/13/2004 12:05:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,