[alfa] Being young in an adult's world (Re: Alfa Youth)

Monty and other whippersnappers

I've had my spider for almost a year now... It was my 19th birthday
present to myself, and one of the first things I discovered is that
Alfa Romeos are an old person's car. Alfa ownership is a great
experience if you just avoid the (very few) people who consider you a
young whippersnapper who is going to run their beloved car into the
ground (when I joined the list, one of the responses was "lets mourn in
advance for the death of another alfa").

Keep loving your Alfa, keep the shiny side up, and remember that when
the rest of them get too old to drive we'll get to buy their babies
from them!

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (about to go in to Phil for a top end rebuild)