[alfa] Carburetted Alfa photos

Spiros,

I have a 1975 Alfa in the garage with Webers if you need any photos of
anything specific.

There is sweet bugger all wiring on the intake side of an Alfa to do with
the carbs though,
if you have spare wires that are not running to a coolant sensor or oil
pressure sensor,
just clip and cap them and don't worry (unless there is something specific
on a SPICA wired
car that requires them, like a rollover switch that RHD cars did not get).

I can't think of anything other than the rollover switch you need on a
carb'd Alfa.  The chokes
are mechanical.  You *might* want to hook up an idle compensator between the
carbs for
an air conditioner, but you can live without that if you have to (just set
the idle a fraction higher
than you normally would).

Let me know and I can take digital photos and/or interpet the diagrams for
you.

Cheers,

dave.