RE: [alfa] re: the AD information pact

> What's even more important then asking questions, is posting
> the solution to the problem after it is solved. Often times
> this doesn't happen, so we all speculate as to the cause make
> a bunch of suggestions but never know what the outcome was.
> This helps immensely when reading a thread in the archives
> when researching a problem.

This is one of my personal pet peeves.  Some of us, others more than myself,
put some effort into trying to diagnose problems via e-mail for digesters.
It's hard enough to diagnose these problems with the vehicle in front of
you, but sometimes requires a different type of thought process to do it via
e-mail.

Knowing what the problem ultimately turned out to be is not only a courtesy
to those who spend time trying to help track it down, but it also helps
refine these remote troubleshooting skills.

bs