[alfa] 164S catalytic converter

Karl Chen had asked about a converter for his 164S in AD#1167.

About a year ago, I had another customer call and ask me about 164S
converters. Since I did not have an application for one, in a very nice gesture, he
removed the "original" converter from his 164S and sent it to me.

Using it as a blueprint, I had made up a duplicate of the "original" cat
utilizing the contemporary high-performance honeycomb technology. This 164S
performance cat is listed on my web site at: www.AlfaSpider.cc and click on the
front page link to "ANSA exhaust and Max-Flow Converters" for more information.

All the converters listed are in stock and ship with 48 hours of my receiving
an order.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou