[alfa] Back to Reality

Hi Folks

Yes let's get rid of all this animosity on the Digest- agreed.
Now back to reality; our 75 Twinspark has a badge on which the cross is
...BLUE! Sorry couldn't resist that..:-)but it really is blue, no crap!

Non-Alfa but .. we are Alfa people .. my , Jayant will be at Button Willow
Park Raceway on 19th April to test a brand new Formula Mazda prepared by Gary
Rodrigues. Its a scholarship awarded by Motorsport New Zealand and Jeremy Shaw
(commentator for Indy car races. Part of the package is a trip to the Long
Beach GP beforehand. Its no surprise that many of the teams here comprise Alfa
people and there are always 75s, 164s and 156s parked near the teams. At one
of the meetings, a guy next to us had a hotted up 164 for which the dyno
sheets showed around 250+ hp and some astronomical figure for the torque.

Anyone else going to be at Button Willow on the 19th?

Les Singh
Wellington, New Zealand
where tody the wind velocity is greater than GTV velocity!