[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1168

Karl
Based on your data, you are running obnoxiously rich.  Ok, that is exagerating
some, but not all that much.

Just to get an idea- the CO2 should be about 15%, but a lot of your C's are
wrapped up in your CO....

Before getting a catalyst, make sure the O2 sensor is working properly, when
that AND the catalysts are alive, HC, CO and NO should all be low, less than
100 for both HC and NO.  What I see in your results is an engine running rich,
and a catalyst doing basically nothing to whatever NO is left over.

If you are allowed to, drive on an new O2 sensor for a little while, then
re-check.  If you get similar numbers, then replace the catalyst.

Good luck
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI