RE: [alfa] air hose configuration

Christopher B asked:
"I've just installed a euro manifold and Dellordo carbs/linkage on my 88'
Quad.
Very clean looking, but not running yet. My manuals (go figure) don't cover
the air hose configuration. It's obvious how the two coolant hoses are
configured. One piece of the puzzle is the hose connection on the lower aft
of
the manifold and one on the top left half of the manifold pointing diagonally
toward the cab of the car. A third hose comes from the right carburetors
lower
right side."

Of the hose attachments at the rear of the manifold, one is the heater
outlet, the other is the vacuum pickup for the brake assistance.  The small
hose fitting at the front of the manifold usually has a small vacuum hose on
it that attaches to the similarly small outlet on the camshaft breather
outlet, beside the large breather outlet on the Euro camshaft covers.  From
what I recall seeing of the US camshaft covers, they don't have this second
small breather outlet -- if this is the case, then put a piece of sealed tube
on this manifold hose fitting.

Regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ