[alfa] air hose configuration

I've just installed a euro manifold and Dellordo carbs/linkage on my 88' Quad.
Very clean looking, but not running yet. My manuals (go figure) don't cover
the air hose configuration. It's obvious how the two coolant hoses are
configured. One piece of the puzzle is the hose connection on the lower aft of
the manifold and one on the top left half of the manifold pointing diagonally
toward the cab of the car. A third hose comes from the right carburetors lower
right side. I have the 1988 shop manual, the Alfa Bible and the Spider engine
overhaul manual, none of these books have the config. Can you help?

Any good books on modifying the Alfa 2.0 liter. I've heard mixed reviews, and
I hate buying books that get left on the shelf. I've also looked extensively
on the net. No luck...One more thing,  how can I tell if air is leaking
between the manifold and the head? Got any tricks?

Thanks for the reply "Timing problem". I fixed the problem. It turns out that
my question was out of panic and less accurate than it should have been. My
distributor is correct after all and it points to 60 deg. Thanks.

Christopher
88' Spider
77' Datsun roadster
02 Saab 93 Turbo