[alfa] source for 92 164S catalytic converter

Anyone has source of aftermarket catalytic converter for 92 164S?
My 92 164S has failed emission test with C0 9% HC 424 ppm!
O2 sensor replaced and list of other things like temp sensor
and fuel pressure and air meter...etc. all checked out OK.
My suspicion is the CAT is getting weak, since CO2 IS ONLY 9.8%,
Normally it should be greater than 14%.

Anyone replaced their 164S Cat. Converter?

Thanks,
Karl Chen