[alfa] Re: Ferrari Advertising

I think that depends on how you look at it. Certainly, when the Old Man
was alive, the Ferrari company philosophy was : "We sell cars to go
racing," - definitely NOT the other way 'round. Whether this is still
the case I don't know, but "il Commendatore" certainly said it enough.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'