[alfa] Giuila sedan project car for sale

A friend here in Berkeley, CA has a Giuila Super for sale that's a big
project.  He began prepping it to become a race car but decided not to
pursue it; it's totally disassembled, stripped, and media-blasted to bare
metal throughout.  I believe all components are included except interior.
The spare tire well is removed in preparation for a fuel cell.  If you're
interested, let me know and I'll pass along contact info.  Not my car, etc.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA