[alfa] Shop manual / Paper or CD for 2000 GTV

I have been "out of touch" with the Alfa community for the last 11 years. I am currently "shopping" for an early 70's 2000GTV
What is there in the way of shop manuals available for these cars, either paper or CD?

Also - back in the mid 80's, I remember that the SPICA injection setup had a bad reputation and a lot were replaced by Weber or Delorto carburetors. What is the situation with the SPICA setup now - have people mastered it?

Gwynne Spencer