[alfa] Directions needed to Alfa Museum! Help!

Hey gang,
  Thanks to being absent minded and not sleeping enough, I seem to have
forgotten to print out the directions to get to the Alfa museum from
Milan proper.  (I'm in the Detroit airport now.) I'm interested in both
driving and bus/taxi directions since there are more interested people
in my party than there are seats in the rental car.  Any directions that
you can provide will be most appreciated.  I understand that to get
their without a car you would take a bus to Rho and then get a taxi, so
I guess what I need is driving directions both from Milan Central Rail
station, and from the Rho bus station.

Thanks in advance,
Joe Elliott