[alfa] Re: more Italy thoughts

I just showed-up at Fiat dealership where the Stenguellini museum is
located and told them that I'd like to tour the museum. A lady went and
unlocked the building for me and left. We had the museum to ourselves
until we were about ready to leave, and some Germans came in. The
Stenguellini collection is all Stenguellini-built race cars as well as
Stenguilleni bodies for other makes such as Fiats, Alfas, Abarth Race
cars, etc.

Just remember, most Italian businesses are Chiuso, or closed during the
lunch hours, which can be anywhere between 12:30 - 3:00. Official lunch
time in Italy is not noon like it is here in the USA, but rather, is
1:00 -2:00PM. Being the civilised people that they are, they are rather
cavalier about the exact length of that lunch hour. So when in Italy,
slow down, relax and don't take times and schedules too seriously,
it'll just get you up-tight if you do.

George

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'