[alfa] Re: Holes in the wall (Bibas hole in the head)

> In a message dated 3/2/2004 9:57:56 AM Central Standard Time,
> owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
> The day I see a woman (who actually looks and acts like one) in one of
> 'our' sacred holes in the wall, I for one will throw in the towel and
> admit they've truly become 'enlightened' and deserve to be called
> 'Alfisti'.
>
> Biba
> Irwindale, CA USA
Better stay on the Left Coast Beebs or you'll be running into me at one of
your sacred holes.

Just went over to shipyard to get some Alfa parts bead blasted, there were
two other women (looked like women, acted like women) getting their tug
boats sandblasted.

Throw in the towel.

Anne O
Alfisti