[alfa] Bleeding Duetto Brakes and Trany Plus Diff Fluid

I would appreciate any information regarding these two maintenance items....
My 1966 Duetto was converted from old Dunlop brakes to ATE brakes with a new rear end with ATE calipers in the rear and ATE calipers up front. It still retains the old Dunlop brake fluid reservoir and no brake boosters.

1) I am looking forward to bleeding the brake system and adding new pads all around.
Should I buy a vacuum type brake bleeder? Will it fit on the bleeder nipples and perform the job well? If not can I drain the brake fluid manually and then just fill the reservoir repeatedly while pumping the brakes?
What DOT Fluid (3, 5 or ?)can I use in the lines? I want to go with something that will not eat the paint.
Also the Dunlop Reservoir had a leak at the base between the retaining nut on the base of the inside of the reservoir and the plastic reservoir. There is no rubber seal there to create a seal. I presume the brake fluid will have eaten eat the rubber this is why a seal was never used. Will this new DOT fluid, that is non corrosive, eat a rubber seal Can I add one or something else to create a seal in the area?
Anyone with any tricks up your sleeve?

2) I am also about to drain the Trany and Rear Diff.
I have found 80/90 Gear Oil at the local Auto store. This is not Shell Spirax however. It is not synthetic either.
I presume it is the same stuff? Can you let me know!
Also any tricks on refilling the systems it is kind of tight in there I don't think I can pour straight into the fill holes at the top.
I am considering a turkey baster to fill up or????

Kind Regards
Ron Abela
Canada

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]