[alfa] Getting the Webs Out.

Hello all:
This morning was beautiful weather.  Jumped off the Spider and was
getting ready to clear the webs out.  When I got in, THUMP, the clutch
pedal went to the floor with no resistance.  A quick check under the
hood revealed NO clutch fluid; checked under the car, none on the
ground.  When I parked her for the winter, all was fine.
Either the slave or master is toast; maybe both but where did all the
fluid go?

Now the weather is getting bad again, 15 mph winds with rain on the way.
I guess the donor car will be giving it up again.  Maybe next weekend.

Richard Arnold
'73 Spider
'75 Spider (donor car)