RE: [alfa] Getting the Webs Out.

Yes, this is very familiar. I parked the '95 LS for two or three months
and the clutch died exactly as described. My problem was definitely the
clutch slave. After adding fluid and bleeding the system, the clutch
slave came back to life. The car is back in daily service with no
further leakage.

Pumping the clutch a few times each week or two would be very beneficial
for a car in storage.

Regards,
Ken Stevenson
Dallas, Texas