RE: [alfa] alfa radiator/hydraulic tensioner question

Hey Danny,

How is it going? I looked for a link yesterday and could not find it.
Today I stumbled across the radiator link.

I would take the current radiator out and drop it off at a radiator
shop. Tell them to rod it out. If they say ruin it, (the tabs break off)
say okay and just tell them to keep it. Then, order a new one with the
link below.

http://www.autobodypartsonline.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodi
d=335&p_catid=141&sid=77CBJv0@domain.elided

Regards,