[alfa] alfa radiator/hydraulic tensioner question

Has anyone upgraded their 164 radiator?  I'm getting
mine ready for the Texas heat and have heard that it's
the reason why 164s run so hot.  I know Tom Zat has
one for $500 but that's just a little too steep for
me.

Due to the hot engine compartment, what's you all's
opinion and going back to the hydraulic tensioner in
the 164?  Will the seals tend to weep sooner then 30k?

This mechanical tensioner and the engine possibly
turning backwards on startup/turn off really has
gotten me weary.  I'd like the hydraulic since you'll
at least get a warning.

Thanks,
Danny
Dallas, Texas