RE: [alfa] Alfa Mexico

Hi digesti,

It's not the complete range, but better a bit than nothing at all. See
only the 2-liter motor, no 1.6, no diesel and no 6-cilinder. Hmmm, it's
a rather lean program, there's also no 156 sportswagon and no GT, no GTV
and the Spider is also gone?

Prices look to me relatively steep, but of course they must be shipped
from Italy.

My 0.02.

Regards, Hans
1990 Spider 2.0
1996 146 IEL
2003 Peugeot 307sw (the common sense part)

http://www.gm.com.mx/content_data/LAAM/MX/es/GMMGM/showroom/alfaromeo/ho
me.h
tml

Regards,