RE: [alfa] Code 1223 on a 92 Spider Veloce

RE: [alfa] Code 1223 on a 92 Spider Veloce
"ran at altitude without barometric compensation turned on
with the same result.   The reason; lower barometric
pressure caused the exhaust to  scavenge quicker (less back
pressure) making it go lean.  Once baro compensation was
turned on, everything was right in the world.

> - -Peter

I have the same problem in Colorado so, Ok, how do I turn on
the Baro compensation in my 93 spider?

Dr. Craig M. Bereznoff
1304 N. Vivian St.
Longmont, Colorado USA 80501-3217