Re: [alfa] Code 1223 on a 92 Spider Veloce

John- I have heard of exhaust leaks associated with O2 sensor faults.  I see
you replaced one of the molded intake hoses, was it the long one?  Suggest you
check the other one for age cracking and resultant air leaks.  Have you made
any changes recently in the gasoline you use?  Additives?  Real stupid
question: air filter or housing clamps secure?

BTW- what color is your '92?  Both George Schweikle and I have been trying to
place your car in recent Spider sightings here, without success. He has a
silver '91, we have a red '91 and a yellow '94.  Lexington is not that big a
city, you know!  I believe we have all of maybe 5 or 6 series 4 Spiders around
here.  How about it?

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA