[alfa] tensioner screwup fix

Just got done with my valve adjustment, in which I made the classic bonehead move of loosening the tensioner bolt with no chain in front of the tensioner. The thing sprang out of the head like it was catapulted, promptly "losing" the wedge bit inside.

After many groans and "you dumb sh*t"'s and "I'm so glad Fred can't see this now"'s, I had an idea. I fished out the wedge with a magnet, then took some gel-type superglue and used a tiny bit to glue the wedge to the tensioner. Took some finagling, but eventually I got the tensioner back in and the superglue worked like a charm, holding it firm enough for me to replace the tension bolt without removing the head.

The secret is that superglue has excellent tensile strength, but very poor shearing strength. This is *exactly* what you need in this situation... the tensile strength keeps it from falling off while you're placing it, and the poor shearing strength means the tensioner spring will have no problem breaking the bond once everything's in place. Just two drops was all I needed.

Apologies if this has already been discussed before. It's how I did it, and just wanted to make sure it got out there.

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider