[alfa] Fwd: [alfaromeo750-101] Fw: Smog legislation, pass it on

I thought california people on this list might be
interested in this posting from the 750/101 list.

I've already emailed my assemblywoman and the
assemblywoman who posted this bill.

Does anyone know a good lawyer? I am wondering if we
could organize a lobby - perhaps do a drive up to
Sacramento before the vote...

sounds like pipe dreaming, but could you imagine if
this bill passed?

Politics are always easy to ignore until they pose a
threat to you, eh?

Brian

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/legislative/contact_legislator.asp