[alfa] Radio memories

...or in my case, lack of them.

I needed to disconnect the battery on my 1990 Spider
Veloce today and when I was done, the factory radio
needed its security code entered before it would work.
 The code isn't the problem, I have that.  It has been
so long since I have had to do this that I have
forgotten the key sequence of entering the code.

So, would somebody please tell me how to get my radio
working again. I can't promise that I will remember it
next time, but I will promise to write the it down.

thanks,

Jim