[alfa] A.L.F.A.

Always looking for another - I am in the market for a Milano for my son.
Prefer Gold or Silver (no ABS), little to no rust.

Being a young'un he will judge by looks. Being his old man, I will judge by
mechanical upkeep. He cannot afford a lot, but is looking for a good one.

We will travel for the right car (and have, often - including trips to the
coasts), but we are in Minnesota so the closer the better.

Peace,
Ben

---