Re: RE: [alfa] Car Fax Reports

Richard,

Items I've seen on Carfax tend towards change of ownership, type of ownership, odometer changes, smog tests, not necessarily those that are repair related.  Unless the car got turned in under a lemon law provision, I'd say repairs even numerous ones will not trigger a listing on the Carfax report.

I'd agree with you on those items it doesn't cover, but at least it attempts to alleviate questions about the items I mentioned above.

Steve