[alfa] BWA wheels and tires for sale

Hey folks,

In the next few days I'm going to be replacing the BWA wheels and tires on
my bay area GTV with a set of Panasports.

I'd like to find somebody local to the bay area who wants them, but I can
bring them back to Mass with me if needed or ship them somewhere in between
if I have to.

They're four 14x6 BWA's, classic style, with Alfa center caps.  No
significant dings, they appear straight and true.  They're not concours
winners, but are in good and presentable condition.

Mounted on them are four Dunlop M60/A2 (I think) tires, 185/70, with plenty
of life left.

Again, bay area sale is preferred.  If you contact me in the next few days,
you can drive the car with the wheels and tires still on it.

$400 OBO.  I'll have pictures available tomorrow for anybody who's
interested.

bs