[alfa] 164 parts/parts car

Cheers Digesters,
Havn't been on for a while. Old-timers will remember me fro IAP, Centerline etc.

I have a black 1991 164L that I am parting. It was a very nice, clean, bone stock 164 with auto trans until it spun a rod bearing. I am using the hood and right front fender for an S that I bought, otherwise everything is for sale. Before I start putting stuff on Ebay, does anyone have any specific needs?

I will ship orders of $25.00 and up in value. So, if you want just "that little clip that holds the hood insulation" it will be $25.00. I will however combine small parts together at a reasonable price to equal that amount.

Please contact me off digest at alfadoc@domain.elided

Best regards,
Joel Hailey
Denver CO