[alfa] Re: Spark Plug Tool(Volume 09 : Number 1133)

Joe:

Rather than fool around trying to replace the real Alfa tool (which isn't all
that great either), why don't you go down to your nearest auto parts store
and look for the generic equivalent swivel spark plug wrench that is probably
hung up in the cheap tool area?  I just bought one at Monument Car Parts in
Concord, CA for $3.85 that is perfectly adequate and allows me to avoid having to
go into the trunk of the 164 and dig out the tool box (of styrofoam) that is
under the spare (donut) tire!  If you can't find one in Florida, let me know
and I will get you one and send it to you-

John Maclay
'64 2600 Spider
'91 164 L