[alfa] Data for emissions questions

A lot of people ask emissions related questions on this board, and I would
nicely ask that you include the following to help us solve your problem:

Year and model of car- so that we know what control system it uses, and if it
has a catalyst
Modifications- same as above

Age of vehicle, and if different, age of catalyst- in miles.

Actual emissions levels that your car is producing, HC, NOx, and CO.  This is
important, as the failing level of each are different from state to state, AND
they are all related.  Like the person who recently said his car failed HC but
not CO- more than likely- both were elevated.  But since all of them are
important, please post all 3.  CO2 is not important for this work.

HC measurement calibration- if you can find out- C1 (Methane) or C3 (propane)
calibration.  I assume C3, since propane is an easy gas to get, and to use to
calibrate the hardware.  But if you are at a station that uses C1, the HC
measurements will be 3x others.  Not a big worry.

Posting all of the infomation lets us make a much better educated guess.

Thanks
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI