[alfa] '78 Alfetta GT for sale, SF Bay Area

'78 Alfetta GT (Sprint Veloce, it was called that year).  Brick red.
Well aged.  Has new-ish exhaust and battery.  Very pretty Cromodora
wheels.  Runs and drives well enough, but needs some attention
both mechanically (engine mounts are sagged, doesn't start easily
when cold, needs shifter bushing and a water pump) and cosmetically
(paint is oxidised).  Very little rust for an Alfetta, none structural.
Could very easily be restored into a nice driver if you have the time,
room, and patience.

Should pass smog, perhaps only requiring the SPICA mixture be adjusted.
Catalytic convertor is only 18 months old, and it passed very easily
last time.

Unknown mileage, as speedo cable broke while in the prior owners hands,
and it broke another while I had it.  Probably just north of 100K miles.
I have a water pump on the shelf, just no time to fit it.  Car has been
driven at least one day a week for the last few months, so it hasn't
been sitting untouched.

Asking $750, and I'm more willing to dicker if you'll take it as is.
Car is located in San Mateo, CA.

james montebello