[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1132

George,
I first started using PB Blaster when I worked in Newport News Shipbuilding
and Dry Dock. It was given to us for freeing up rusted fasteners on submarines.
At first I couldn't find it on the open market either but now just about
every GOOD auto parts store or hardware store carries it... If not, go to an
industrial supply store like Grainger or if you have access to a McMaster Carr
catalog they sell it. Good boating places carry it as well and places that make
steel cable slings and lifting assemblies like J. Henry Holland Co. have it.
You know I think Square D recommends PB Blaster for use in their electrical
boxes...
Thomas Gonnella