RE: [alfa] upholstery

Subject: [alfa] upholstery

My Duetto needs new upholstery.

Peter
67 Duetto
Austin, TX

Peter,
I purchased a leather set from Re-Originals and had them installed by a
local upholstery shop. The fella that owns the shop said the seat covers
Were very high quality. This fella is not one to compliment other's work
and
He knows what he is saying. He used to run the upholstery dept for
Clenet.
I am very pleased with the leather seats on my Duetto.
Fred Zimmermann
AROCCC