[alfa] cars for sale in Victoria Australia

This will only be relevant to those in Victoria Australia.
I have to sell one or more of my Alfa's

I have a 1977 (square headlight) Alfetta sedan fitted with a 3.0 164 motor.
Much work has been done however much work still requied ie:twinspark g/box
brakes rollcage ect ect. The motor has only done about 20000k's since a
rebuild and is fitted with a Haltech managment system. The car is very fast
and would make an excellent club/race project. I have spent 3500$ on the
engine and efi. The body is very rust free for an alfetta of this ilk and I
have plans to turn this into a group B monster.

On the other hand I have a 24V 164 super. Its black, fully optioned and very
close to concorse. Offers?

One needs to go to fund club racing modifications to the other.

Also I have a rebuilt Bosch electronic dizzy (2lt) with a altered advance
curve to suit hot cams. It has done about 2000k's worth of work and cost me
over $500 dollars. Offers?

Also new carb mounts (rubbers) machined out to 45mm at one end to suit 45mm
carbs. These are new and have been prepaired by pace automotive. Offers?