[alfa] Supers in the movies

I just spent a week seeing many movies in the Santa Barbara Film Festival.
The last was one of the best movies I've ever seen -- an Italian film called
'the Best of Youth.' It is two parts--each 3 hours long-- and it is too
short!

Anyhow, in the beginning in 1966 the young adult boys borrow their father's
Giulia Ti and are admonitioned to not go over 4000 rpm.  They are driving
along a beautiful Italian country road--winding of course--and a Mark 2
Jaguar goes wailing by.  They immediately disregarded the 4000 rpm warning
and catch up to pass the Jaguar.

One of the important characters was called Julia--but of course in subtitles
it comes out properly as 'Giulia!'

I'm not sure is this movie will be shown on TV or in the movie houses, but
is sure worth seeing.

Timothy in Santa Barbara
'67 Alfa Giulia Super
'71 Alfa Giulia 1300 Super